1. Nobody know(A) when the process(B) of glass-making was(C) invented(D).
Answer : A.know
# Because the subject singular (nobody). So knows not know
2. The languages of the world presents(A) a vast array(B) of structural similarities(C) and differences(D).
Answer : A.presents
# Because the subject plural (the languages) . So present not presents
3. The rise of multinationals have(A) resulted(B) in a great deal of legal ambiguity because multinationals can(C) operate(D) in so many jurisdictions.
Answer : A.have
# Because the subject singular (the rise of multinationals), so has not have
4. All of the east-west interstate highways in the United States has(A) even numbers(B), while north south interstate highways are(C) odd-numbered(D).
# Because the subject singular (all of east-west interstate highways) ,so has not have.
5. When(A) a massive star in the large magellanic cloud exploded(B) in 1987, a wave of neutrinos were(C) detected(D) on earth.
Answer : C.were
#Because the sentence has a singular subject, (a wave of neutrinos) but we must focus only at a wave. so was not were
6. Every open space in the targeted(A) area that has(B) grass and a few bushes are(C)occipied(D) by the white-crowned sparrow.
Answer : C.are
#The subject is “a few bushes”, which has singular meaning. So is not are
7. Krakatoa is remembered(A) as the volcano that put(B) so much ash into the air that sunsets the world was affected(C) for two years afterward(D).
Answer : C.was affected
#”was affected” is deserve for “that sunsets” as the subject, which has plural meaning. So were affected not was affected.
8. The term “Yankee” was(A) originally a nickname for people from new england, but now anyone from united states are(B) referred(C) to as(D) a Yankee.
Answer : B. Are
#Because ‘anyone from United State’ is a subject which has singular meaning.So is not are.
9. A network of small arteries, mostly sandwiched(A) between the skin and the underlying(B) muscles, supply(C) blood(D) to the face and scalp.
Answer : C. Supply
#Because a network is singular so supply not supplies.
10. Mesquite is(A) a small(B) tree in the southwest who(C) can withstand(D) the severest drought.
Answer : C.who
#The subject (mesquite) not people is noun so which not who.
Sumber : https://sorastudio.id/